Q&A – Questions Asked by You Guys on Instagram (Part 1) ♡
Hey lovelies! So today I am answering half of the questions asked by you beautiful people on Instagram. Thank you all so much for the questions, I really appreciate it.
Right, let’s get into the questions;
1. @celiaspainmua – what do you do for work? I work full time in an office for a Bicycle distributor.
2. @holliewouldbeauty – favourite novel (if you read), or movie if you don’t? I’ve read so many books that it’s really difficult for me to choose one favourite! But there is one that stands out for me and came into my mind first and that is a book by Carol Grace called The Millionaire’s Nanny.
3. @xpastelx_xprincessx – first childhood memory? The first childhood memory that I can remember is playing with my childhood friends outside by my house on the weekend’s when we weren’t at school.
4. @k__a__r__e__n – how’s your day been? Such a lovely question and my day today is going pretty well thank you, it’s Saturday and me and my boyfriend are going to view a house today and then we’ve got birthday celebrations this evening.
5. @sheandherdarkness – If you got one wish and you had to wish something for yourself, not “world peace” or something, what would you wish? What languages would you like to talk fluent? I would wish for all the confidence in the world (sounds pretty sad but I would love to be able to do everything I wanted to do without being shy). I would love to talk fluently in Spanish as I go there a lot on holiday so it would be useful and I would also like to speak fluently in French or Italian as they seem like really cool languages.
6. @wifislayss – Your favourite designer clothing and makeup? I don’t really do designer clothing, but if I did then I would probably buy from Ted Baker or Alexander McQueen or something (so expensive!!). My favourite designer make up brand would have to be either M.A.C or Estee Lauder.
7. @aloha.its.anna – 1 thing that you can’t live without? The one thing I couldn’t live without would probably have to be clothes, make up or my technology gadgets (that’s so bad isn’t it?!). All of that is obviously not including family, water, food and stuff!!
8. @abbielalalauren – Your favourite make up item at the minute? That would have to be my YSL mascara as I absolutely love it! It makes my eyelashes look really full and long.
9. @prettypastel_xox – No eyebrows or no eyelashes? No bottom lip or no top lip? Um, this a very weird question and I really can’t work out whether this is serious or not.. So, here goes.. Probably no eyebrows as I could draw them on and the same with the bottom lip maybe?? No idea. I would rather have them all to be honest.
10. @_fl0raltea_ – Do you have any pets? Have you ever dyed your hair? If so, what colours? I don’t have any pets, however I did used to have a cat called Molly. I have dyed my hair multiple times and I have been red, purple, dark brown, blonde, highlighted, ombre, etc. It’s really bad for your hair and I have no idea what my natural colour even looks like anymore!
11. @sparkleof_issy – Fave ever beauty product? My favourite ever beauty product is my anti-redness Clinique face moisturiser as it has really helped my skin and feels very luxurious.
12. @tanisha__patel – Where do you see yourself in 10 years? In 10 years I would like to see myself married, in my own house with one child and working in a job that I really enjoy with a very happy relationship.
13. @xpastelfairies – If you could have one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?xxx That would definitely have to be mascara as it really opens and brightens your eyes and I think that this is the most important step when applying my makeup. I’m not worried about having a little spot showing here or there or having slightly unfilled eyebrows or brightly coloured lips, etc. But that is just my personal opinion.
14. @just_my_foodness – Fav colour? Fav food? What flavour oreos? What flower? Baby blue, pringles or doughnuts, the normal flavour of oreos as I haven’t tried any others and my favourite flower is roses.
15. @_idkissie – What is your favourite makeup brand? This would have to Benefit as their products are very eye-catching and very good quality.
16. @_taybah – What’s your favourite disney movie? At the moment, my favourite Disney movie would have to be Frozen. However, my all time favourite Disney movie would probably be The Parent Trap.
Thank you to all of these Instagram accounts that asked me these very interesting questions. I hope you enjoyed reading this little Q&A and part 2 will be on it’s way shortly, as I didn’t want to overwhelm everybody with reading 32 questions in one blog post as it would be quite a lot to take in! Love you all xoxo