15 Things I Love About Christmas ♡
|*image taken from google, here*|
The time has finally come to share with you all my favourite things about Christmas. I have been planning this post since November October and I have no shame! As you can probably already tell by now, Christmas is my favourite time of the year and, believe it or not, I actually prefer it to my own birthday! I think this is because Christmas lasts a whole month where as my birthday only lasts for one day..
Here are some of the things I love about Christmas;
- Wrapping presents – I may not be very good at this but I still love it!
- Advent calendars – I’m such a child and I love chocolate!
- Buying presents for loved ones – there’s something really satisfying about buying presents for other people.
- Eating THE best roast with every single trimming possible, including cute little pigs in blankets – yum!
- Decorations – everything looks 1307345 times better with pretty lights, christmas trees, mistletoe, tinsel, etc.
- Christmas films – great to get you right into the spirit!
- Receiving/opening Christmas presents – let’s not all pretend here, we love opening our presents and it is the best thing about Christmas.
- Drinking copious amounts of hot chocolate – I mean, I do this all year round but even more so during the Christmas period!
- Spending time with your family – It’s always lovely to have a good ol’ catch up and gossip with your family during Christmas.
- Decorating cookies and cakes with a Christmas theme – amazing.
- Snow! If it even snows that is.. It doesn’t normally where I live but it would make Christmas even more magical if it did and I envy you if you do get snow every year.
- Christmas shopping – I love shopping on your normal average day so shopping around Christmas time is even more enjoyable!
- Eating everything in sight – who even cares about that ‘bikini body’ anymore? Pass me the celebrations please!
- Christmas markets – The chocolate crepes are my all time fave!
- Glitter – whether that be eyeshadow, clothing, phone cases, etc. it is totally acceptable to have everything more sparkly than usual!