1. Australia is definitely number one on my wishlist of places to travel to and see. It looks like an amazing place to visit and it definitely would be an experience. Also, I swear the weather is like glorious pretty much all of the time (compared to England anyway..)
2. Bali would be a dream. It looks like an awesome place to visit and would definitely be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Learning from the culture would also be an amazing experience.
3. Bora Bora looks insane!! I admit that I first fell in love with the look of this place after watching the Kardashians.. But it is super pretty! Bora Bora would also be really relaxing and I’m hoping to go for my honeymoon (when I get married that is..). The little ‘huts’ in the water really speak to me and I feel like you would forget all your worries and troubles if you ever had the experience to go there.
4. Los Angeles is another dream of mine. You always see it on the TV or in films so I would definitely feel like I was in some sort of American movie.. I’ve always loved America since the first and only time I have ever been there when I experienced DisneyLand Florida (the best holiday of my whole entire life, hands down!) so I would love to travel America one day and visit all the places I would love to including L.A.
5. Sicily. Italian food and I go together perfectly like Mac ‘n’ Cheese (not a very appealing comparison I know but come on, food?) and I would love to experience traditional Italian food cooked by a true Italian and just eat until my heart is content and be completely and utterly satisfied. I’ve only ever been to Italy once and let’s just say that it wasn’t the typical kind of Italian escape so I would love to go to a few places in Italy, including Sicily of course.
6. Santorini will definitely be a place that I visit in the very near future and will be able to tick off of this little ‘bucket’ list if you like. It looks super pretty and I love that pretty much all of the buildings are white! Very Instagram-worthy if you ask me! I also love the look of the cute little villages/towns (no idea what they call them in Greece..) that you can walk through during the day or evening.
7. Florida is a place I have been to before when I was younger and I am absolutely dying to go back there one day! I’d love to go on a two week holiday and spend one week being a massive big kid visiting every park in Disneyland that I can and then spend the other week exploring other areas in Florida and going to the beaches.
8. Dubai just looks incredible!! I’ve seen many pictures on Instagram of people who I follow that have been here and it looks beautiful. I would also love the see the massive walls of fish that are apparently in some of the hotels in Dubai! I feel like visiting here would literally be like visiting another world..
9. Iceland, particularly Blue Lagoon. Is there really anything better than a relaxing spa holiday? Also, this view looks amazing and Blue Lagoon is a very popular attraction so it’s definitely one for the bucket list.
10. South Africa, particularly a Safari. I think this would be one of the best experience’s of my life if I ever had the opportunity to go on a Safari. It would be absolutely amazing to see these animals up close and personal (although I would be really worried for safety haha..) and also catch some great snaps.
So there we have it, a few of the many places that I would love to go to one day. I definitely aim to make it my mission to tick all of these off of my list – wouldn’t that be awesome? I can dream right?
Where is one place you’d love to visit?xoxo