FOOD | A Luxurious Prestige Christmas Hamper
The fatal C word in September? I know, am I getting a bit ahead of myself?!
Fear not, I’m only showing you a gorgeous little Christmas Hamper from Prestige Hampers*! Who doesn’t enjoy seeing what’s inside a hamper?!
As you can see, the one I very kindly received was one of their Christmas ones – which I am so excited about! One of the best things about Christmas is all of the wonderful food you get to eat.
All of the little food and drink bits are smaller than the usual size, but that’s one of the things that makes Prestige so great. You can pick and choose the size and style of hamper you want – there are so many to choose from. Also, I have no idea who packed this hamper but W O W. They did an amazing job – I couldn’t tell you how it all fit in the hamper!
Now let’s get onto the contents of the hamper;
- Three bottles of 187ml wine – A Shiraz (red wine) from Australia, a White Zinfandel (rosé) from California and a Pinot Grigio (white wine) from Moldova
- A tub of Yorkshire Crisps, Natural Sea Salt
- A box of Royal Chocolates Belgian Chocolate Thins with Caramel
- A jar of Mackays Orange Marmalade with Champagne
- A jar of Mackays Scottish Three Berry Preserve
- A box of Jacquot Classic Truffles
- A box of Farmhouse Biscuits, Black Olive Savoury Biscuits
- A small box of New English Teas’ London Tea, 10 Tea bags
- A small bar of Willie’s Cacao Pure 100% Gold Chocolate
- A small Matthew Walker Luxury Christmas Pudding
There was a lot inside this hamper, which makes me very happy! When Christmas comes around, I cannot wait to tuck into all of this. It all sounds delicious.
I highly recommend looking at Prestige Hampers for either yourself, or as a gift to a loved one. I was thoroughly pleased to see all of the contents inside the hamper I received! Everything looks so good and luxurious. The hamper will be great to keep as well – especially for future picnics!
*Contains PR Gift