The Ultimate Christmas Playlist.
The songs on my Christmas playlist that I’ll be listening to non-stop this month…
Aren’t Christmas songs just the absolute best?! It makes me so sad that we can only listen to them for like two months out of the whole year… They never get old either! I love the absolute classics and all of the new and more modern ones too. I’ve listed below some of my all time faves:
- Last Christmas – Wham!
- I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday – Roy Wood & Wizzard
- Merry Xmas Everybody – Slade
- Step Into Christmas – Elton John
- Santa Tell Me – Ariana Grande
- Merry Christmas Everyone – Shakin’ Stevens
- Candy Cane Lane – Sia
- All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
- Christmas Lights – Coldplay
- Santa’s Coming For Us – Sia
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) – Michael Bublé
- Driving Home For Christmas – Chris Rea
- One More Sleep – Leona Lewis
- Underneath The Tree – Kelly Clarkson
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas – Michael Bublé
- Ho Ho Ho – Sia
- I’ll Be Home – Meghan Trainor
- Last Christmas – Ariana Grande
- You Make It Feel Like Christmas – Gwen Stefani
- Puppies Are Forever – Sia
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas –
- Holly Jolly Christmas – Michael Bublé
- My Gift Is You – Gwen Stefani
- Cozy Little Christmas – Katy Perry
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Sam Smith
I could honestly go on and list every single Christmas song because I just love them all. I don’t think there’s a Christmas song that I don’t like to be honest! Heart Christmas is always on whenever we’re in the car and I’ve been listening to this Christmas playlist whilst putting all of my blogmas posts together. It’s very festive in our house!
What’s your favourite Christmas song? Which songs would you add to my Christmas playlist?