Handbag Perfection: Your Weekend Bag And Your Daily Bag
All women need to have a handbag and an everyday bag. Read on for help with both options!
What to consider when looking for the perfect everyday bag
There is no accessory more important than a woman’s everyday handbag. This is a bag that accompanies the woman in question to work, to the shops, when she goes to pick up her children from school, and so on and so forth. Therefore, it is a purchase that needs to be made with a great amount of consideration. These are the factors you need to look out for…
- Quality material – The importance of looking for a bag made from a quality material cannot be underestimated. After all, this is going to be something that gets used on a frequent basis. Thus it needs to be able to withstand daily wear. This is why most women tend to opt for real leather when purchasing an everyday handbag.
- Size – You have probably all heard the saying “what’s in there? Everything but the kitchen sink”. Well, we ladies do like to carry around everything with us. From make-up, to our purse, to house keys, to our mobile phone, to hair grips, to perfume; you name it, we carry it. Therefore, you need to find a bag big enough to cope with all of this.
- Compartments – This coincides with the previous point regarding the size. If you are carrying a lot of things with you then you are going to require various compartments so that you can separate your things effectively.
- Versatility – You are going to be utilising your handbag on a daily basis and so you need to make sure it is versatile so that it matches with all of your outfits. Does it go with your usual attire? Does it match your favourite winter hat? Bobble hats are a must during these cold months, so you will want a bag and hat that look great together. This is why so many people opt for a black handbag when picking one for everyday use.
- Fastening – And last but not least, you need to consider how the bag opens and closes. Does it use a zip? Does it use buttons? Does it have a fastening mechanism at all? It is important to go for something secure. When using your bag on a frequent basis it can be very easy for things to fall out if you do not shut it properly and securely.
The perfect bag for a weekend away: The sac
Finding the ideal bag for a weekend away can often be a difficult challenge. You don’t want to carry a suitcase around with you for merely a couple of days. Nevertheless, you need something that is going to be big enough in order to carry all of your stuff. This is why a sac bag is an ideal solution.
Sacs are typically big in size. There is an array of different sac bags available on the internet at the moment and thus you definitely won’t be short of choice. These bags will generally have more than enough room for you to fit in a few changes of clothing, a pair of shoes, your make-up, your purse, a few bits of jewellery, toiletries and so on and so forth. In fact, they can be rather deceiving. You don’t realise just how much room you have got until you start putting everything inside.
One of the great things about the sac bag is that they are ultra-stylish too. This is something a lot of people worry about. They fear that they are going to have to compromise on the fashion front in order to benefit from a practical product. Nevertheless, this is definitely not the case. You can purchase sleek and sophisticated black sacs for a high fashion edge. You can go down the bohemian route. Or you can opt for a bright and bold pattern for a funky and contemporary feel. The choices are endless.
When buying a sac one of the main things you should be taking into account is the straps. Make sure you go for a bag with wide straps. After all, you are going to be carrying a lot of stuff inside and thus wide straps will make the load a lot more manageable. Not only this, but consider how many compartments are inside the sac too. You may at least want a zipped area whereby you can put your most valuable possessions inside, such as your mobile phone and your house key.